Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

about me


I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am.

I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.

When I let go of what I am, I become what I ought to be.

6 comments:

  1. were ever u r ...jst do r go according to ur wish ,...if u lyk it nd if u think wat u r doing is ri8...wait for no one...r don listen to any one...follow wat ur heart says.....,wish u all d very best for ur bri8 future..frm ur frnd for ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. remembr 1 thing thnk wise n act wise... do wt eve u wanna do...u juz believ in urself...u r quote iz really awesme....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey no one is here to meet others expectations....but on one occasion everyone will tend to so....Recognition is one such thing were people have to meet others expectations.....But one must attend others needs inorder to survive.....
    and what you said that you are very curious is absloutely right...without any debate....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting and to be analysed, but will call u and explain u in detail..;)

      Delete